Our events give winelovers a great opportunity visit our winery – meet us, enjoy the company of other winelovers, try our latest vintages, new releases, and occasionally some old ones too, and partake of a delicious meal – just have a great day out!
We love to use our terrace and winery lawn when the sun is out – and it usually is in the Swan Valley. As well we have had some terrific events in our cellar door. We have even used the winery and our new barrel shed. What ever we do we make sure everyone is comfortable and we have plenty of room.
All our events have a theme – Harvest Breakfast – Reserve Release Dinner – Winter Benchmark Tasting – Bring Your Favourite Bottle – Spring Long Table Lunch – Xmas BBQ. And all offer a superb day or evening out – and exceptional value. And of course a visit to our Swan Valley home is a great chance to stock up on some great wine.
So check the dates below and come along!
Our annual Winelovers BBQ is a great night to enjoy under the stars with a delicious meal and of course several glasses of your favourite Faber wine.
Join us at 5pm for fresh shucked oysters with our Blanc de Blanc. Jane will then cook a super BBQ including our favourite salads and potato gratins.
A glass or two of Verdelho or Shiraz I hear you say? We’ll also be showing the brand new 2016 Ferguson Valley Malbec – a very impressive wine which is again, in very short supply.
Please bring a small simple gift to go under the Xmas tree for the Ladies Kris Kringle.
WHERE: Faber Vineyard
WHEN: Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th December from 5 pm til 9.30 pm
WHAT: BBQ buffet meal, including oysters on arrival and cheese plate. All wines inclusive.
HOW MUCH: $70 per head (Free for Club Faber members + 1 who missed the July Barrel Tasting!)
RSVP: email@example.com or 9296 0209
(please let us know when boooking if you have any special dietary requirements or we might not be able to cater for them on the day)
Upcoming Events 2017
- Sunday 29th January—Australia Day Seafood Picnic
- Sunday 12th March—Harvest Breakfast
- Saturday, Sunday & Monday 15th, 16th & 17th April—Easter Vineyard Platters
- Saturday 13th May—Reserve Shiraz Release Dinner/20th Anniversary
- Sunday 11th June—Winter Benchmark Tasting
- Sunday 23rd July—Faber Barrel Tasting
- Sunday 13th August—Epicure Lunch
- Saturday 16th September—Budburst Vineyard Tour & Lunch
- Saturday & Sunday 14th & 15th October—Spring Long Table Lunch
- Sunday 12th November—Local Producers Day
- Saturday 2nd December—Wine Lover’s Xmas BBQ