Our events give winelovers a great opportunity visit our winery – meet us, enjoy the company of other winelovers, try our latest vintages, new releases, and occasionally some old ones too, and partake of a delicious meal – just have a great day out!
We love to use our terrace and winery lawn when the sun is out – and it usually is in the Swan Valley. As well we have had some terrific events in our cellar door. We have even used the winery and our new barrel shed. What ever we do we make sure everyone is comfortable and we have plenty of room.
All our events have a theme – Harvest Breakfast – Reserve Release Dinner – Winter Benchmark Tasting – Bring Your Favourite Bottle – Spring Long Table Lunch – Xmas BBQ. And all offer a superb day or evening out – and exceptional value. And of course a visit to our Swan Valley home is a great chance to stock up on some great wine.
So check the dates below and come along!
Budburst Vineyard Tour and Lunch
Come along and join John on a tour through our vineyard!
Spring is such a fantastic time to see the vines, and learn how it all starts! We’ll show you our pruning methods, bud selection, and the care we give each individual vine. Take a moment to appreciate the very first steps of the 2018 wines!
After traipsing through the vineyard Jane will prepare some hearty platters for lunch, and John will organise some great new release wines to enjoy!
WHERE: Faber Vineyard
WHEN: Saturday 16th September commencing at 1:00pm
WHAT: Guided vineyard tour, platter lunch, all wines, dessert, coffee
HOW MUCH: $35 per head – Club Faber members + guests 10% off
RSVP: email@example.com or 9296 0209
We hope you can join us!!!! Please book early as places are limited!
Upcoming Events 2017
- Sunday 29th January—Australia Day Seafood Picnic
- Sunday 12th March—Harvest Breakfast
- Saturday, Sunday & Monday 15th, 16th & 17th April—Easter Vineyard Platters
- Saturday 13th May—Reserve Shiraz Release Dinner/20th Anniversary
- Sunday 11th June—Winter Benchmark Tasting
- Sunday 23rd July—Faber Barrel Tasting
- Sunday 13th August—Epicure Lunch
- Saturday 16th September—Budburst Vineyard Tour & Lunch
- Saturday & Sunday 14th & 15th October—Spring Long Table Lunch
- Sunday 12th November—Local Producers Day
- Saturday 2nd December—Wine Lover’s Xmas BBQ