Our events give winelovers a great opportunity visit our winery – meet us, enjoy the company of other winelovers, try our latest vintages, new releases, and occasionally some old ones too, and partake of a delicious meal – just have a great day out!
We love to use our terrace and winery lawn when the sun is out – and it usually is in the Swan Valley. As well we have had some terrific events in our cellar door. We have even used the winery and our new barrel shed. What ever we do we make sure everyone is comfortable and we have plenty of room.
All our events have a theme – Harvest Breakfast – Reserve Release Dinner – Winter Benchmark Tasting – Bring Your Favourite Bottle – Spring Long Table Lunch – Xmas BBQ. And all offer a superb day or evening out – and exceptional value. And of course a visit to our Swan Valley home is a great chance to stock up on some great wine.
So check the dates below and come along!
2018 Spring Long Table Lunch
In a world of clutter and noise a genuinely peaceful afternoon in the sunshine, on the winery lawn, with good wine, plentiful food and best friends and family is as good as it gets. Join us for our annual decadent feast starting with oysters and Blanc de Blanc and ending with brownies and Liqueur Muscat – with plenty in between of course!
WHERE: Faber Vineyard
WHEN: Saturday & Sunday 13 & 14 October starting at noon until about 4 pm
WHAT: Four course meal with plenty of wines and coffee as well
HOW MUCH: $85 per head all inclusive (remember Club Faber members receive 10% discount for themselves and up to 6 guests)
RSVP: email@example.com or 9296 0209
Upcoming Events 2018
- Sunday 28th January—Grape to Glass Pre-Vintage Event
- Sunday 4th March—Harvest Seafood BBQ
- Saturday, Sunday & Monday 31st (March), 1st & 2nd April—Easter Vineyard Platters
- Saturday 12th May—Reserve Shiraz Release Dinner
- Sunday 10th June—Winter Benchmark Tasting
- Sunday 15th July—Faber Barrel Tasting
- Saturday 15th September—Budburst Vineyard Tour & Lunch
- Saturday & Sunday 13th & 14th October—Spring Long Table Lunch
- Saturday 8th December—Wine Lover’s Xmas BBQ