Our events give winelovers a great opportunity visit our winery – meet us, enjoy the company of other winelovers, try our latest vintages, new releases, and occasionally some old ones too, and partake of a delicious meal – just have a great day out!
We love to use our terrace and winery lawn when the sun is out – and it usually is in the Swan Valley. As well we have had some terrific events in our cellar door. We have even used the winery and our new barrel shed. What ever we do we make sure everyone is comfortable and we have plenty of room.
All our events have a theme – Harvest Breakfast – Reserve Release Dinner – Winter Benchmark Tasting – Bring Your Favourite Bottle – Spring Long Table Lunch – Xmas BBQ. And all offer a superb day or evening out – and exceptional value. And of course a visit to our Swan Valley home is a great chance to stock up on some great wine.
So check the dates below and come along!
LOCAL PRODUCERS LUNCH
Local produce – it’s what we are all about of course. This year we grew just over half of all our grapes on our own vineyard – and of course we make 100% of our wine right here too. So we are very pleased to celebrate other local producers – it’s great to find we are surrounded by so many people producing amazing food. Each year we create a fantastic meal, to share that produce and complement our wines.
Jane is planning an exceptional meal this year! We’re actually a little overwhelmed with choice, looking around us at the range of pates, terrines, cheeses, meats, olive oil, breads, eggs, fruit and vegetables gets us very excited!
WHERE: Faber Vineyard
WHEN: Sunday 12th of November – 12.30pm
WHAT: Includes lunch and all wines
COST: $75 per head (Club Faber members and guest receive 10% discount)
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or 9296 0209
Please book early as places are limited!
(if you have any special dietary requirements please advise us when booking or we may not be able to cater for you on the day)
Upcoming Events 2017
- Sunday 29th January—Australia Day Seafood Picnic
- Sunday 12th March—Harvest Breakfast
- Saturday, Sunday & Monday 15th, 16th & 17th April—Easter Vineyard Platters
- Saturday 13th May—Reserve Shiraz Release Dinner/20th Anniversary
- Sunday 11th June—Winter Benchmark Tasting
- Sunday 23rd July—Faber Barrel Tasting
- Sunday 13th August—Epicure Lunch
- Saturday 16th September—Budburst Vineyard Tour & Lunch
- Saturday & Sunday 14th & 15th October—Spring Long Table Lunch
- Sunday 12th November—Local Producers Day
- Saturday 2nd December—Wine Lover’s Xmas BBQ