Our events give winelovers a great opportunity visit our winery – meet us, enjoy the company of other winelovers, try our latest vintages, new releases, and occasionally some old ones too, and partake of a delicious meal – just have a great day out!
We love to use our terrace and winery lawn when the sun is out – and it usually is in the Swan Valley. As well we have had some terrific events in our cellar door. We have even used the winery and our new barrel shed. What ever we do we make sure everyone is comfortable and we have plenty of room.
All our events have a theme – Harvest Breakfast – Reserve Release Dinner – Winter Benchmark Tasting – Bring Your Favourite Bottle – Spring Long Table Lunch – Xmas BBQ. And all offer a superb day or evening out – and exceptional value. And of course a visit to our Swan Valley home is a great chance to stock up on some great wine.
So check the dates below and come along!
2018 July Barrel Tasting
Join us for a simple lunch, a great tasting, and a glass or two of our new releases. EASY!
Such a pleasure to taste unpolished wines straight out of the barrel, a must for all wine lovers.
John will pour barrel samples of this year’s wines for you to taste. We’ll discuss each variety and the vintage overall. Come and see for yourself how the vintage is shaping up!
WHERE: Faber Vineyard
WHEN: Saturday & Sunday 14th & 15th July – 1pm – 4pm
WHAT: Includes – lunch, wines and barrel tasting
HOW MUCH: $40 per head (Club Faber members and partner are free)
RSVP: email@example.com or 9296 0209
*If you have any dietary requirements please advise us when booking or we may not be able to cater for you on the day
Upcoming Events 2018
- Sunday 28th January—Grape to Glass Pre-Vintage Event
- Sunday 4th March—Harvest Seafood BBQ
- Saturday, Sunday & Monday 31st (March), 1st & 2nd April—Easter Vineyard Platters
- Saturday 12th May—Reserve Shiraz Release Dinner
- Sunday 10th June—Winter Benchmark Tasting
- Sunday 15th July—Faber Barrel Tasting
- Saturday 15th September—Budburst Vineyard Tour & Lunch
- Saturday & Sunday 13th & 14th October—Spring Long Table Lunch
- Saturday 8th December—Wine Lover’s Xmas BBQ