Our events give winelovers a great opportunity visit our winery – meet us, enjoy the company of other winelovers, try our latest vintages, new releases, and occasionally some old ones too, and partake of a delicious meal – just have a great day out!
We love to use our terrace and winery lawn when the sun is out – and it usually is in the Swan Valley. As well we have had some terrific events in our cellar door. We have even used the winery and our new barrel shed. What ever we do we make sure everyone is comfortable and we have plenty of room.
All our events have a theme – Harvest Breakfast – Reserve Release Dinner – Winter Benchmark Tasting – Bring Your Favourite Bottle – Spring Long Table Lunch – Xmas BBQ. And all offer a superb day or evening out – and exceptional value. And of course a visit to our Swan Valley home is a great chance to stock up on some great wine.
So check the dates below and come along!
2018 Budburst Vineyard Tour
Spring is the perfect time to wander through the vineyard before it heats up too much. John will take you for an extensive walk through the vines. Check out the new plantings, see how the vines have burst, see if we can get any indication of the coming vintage’s crop.
Of course one must fuel up first so we’ll have antipasto platters with several fine Faber wines to help wash that down. Then we shall venture forth …
After the vineyard tour a glass of wine or two to assist recovery and dessert to help recharge energy levels!
Overall a relaxed day mixing indugence with a gentle perambulation! Hope you can join us.
WHERE: Faber Vineyard
WHEN: Saturday 15 September, 1 pm start
WHAT: Platter lunch, wines, vineyard tour and dessert
HOW MUCH: $35 per head (10% discount for Club Faber members and their guests)
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or 9296 0209
Upcoming Events 2018
- Sunday 28th January—Grape to Glass Pre-Vintage Event
- Sunday 4th March—Harvest Seafood BBQ
- Saturday, Sunday & Monday 31st (March), 1st & 2nd April—Easter Vineyard Platters
- Saturday 12th May—Reserve Shiraz Release Dinner
- Sunday 10th June—Winter Benchmark Tasting
- Sunday 15th July—Faber Barrel Tasting
- Saturday 15th September—Budburst Vineyard Tour & Lunch
- Saturday & Sunday 13th & 14th October—Spring Long Table Lunch
- Saturday 8th December—Wine Lover’s Xmas BBQ