Our events give winelovers a great opportunity visit our winery – meet us, enjoy the company of other winelovers, try our latest vintages, new releases, and occasionally some old ones too, and partake of a delicious meal – just have a great day out!
We love to use our terrace and winery lawn when the sun is out – and it usually is in the Swan Valley. As well we have had some terrific events in our cellar door. We have even used the winery and our new barrel shed. What ever we do we make sure everyone is comfortable and we have plenty of room.
All our events have a theme – Harvest Breakfast – Reserve Release Dinner – Winter Benchmark Tasting – Bring Your Favourite Bottle – Spring Long Table Lunch – Xmas BBQ. And all offer a superb day or evening out – and exceptional value. And of course a visit to our Swan Valley home is a great chance to stock up on some great wine.
So check the dates below and come along!
Easter Vineyard Platters
Easter is just around the corner, and that means a whole long weekend of time off (unless you work in the wine industry)! With all that time off, Easter is the perfect time to come and visit us in the Swan Valley! We will be serving fantastic platters on the winery veranda and be pouring our exciting current release wines.
The Easter Platters will include; Jane’s homemade pies and dips, a range of cheeses, a whole selection of other goodies, and of course hot cross buns!
When: Saturday, Sunday, Monday the 15th, 16th, 17th of April
Where: Faber Vineyard
What: Fantastic home-made platters!
How Much: $50 per platter (serves 2)
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or 9296 0209 ASAP
We hope you can join us!!!! Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements when booking – otherwise we may be unable to cater for your requirements on the day
Upcoming Events 2017
- Sunday 29th January—Australia Day Seafood Picnic
- Sunday 12th March—Harvest Breakfast
- Saturday, Sunday & Monday 15th, 16th & 17th April—Easter Vineyard Platters
- Saturday 13th May—Reserve Shiraz Release Dinner/20th Anniversary
- Sunday 11th June—Winter Benchmark Tasting
- Sunday 23rd July—Faber Barrel Tasting
- Sunday 13th August—Epicure Lunch
- Saturday 16th September—Budburst Vineyard Tour & Lunch
- Saturday & Sunday 14th & 15th October—Spring Long Table Lunch
- Sunday 12th November—Local Producers Day
- Saturday 2nd December—Wine Lover’s Xmas BBQ